|Triple Bed Room (With all meals and morning/evening tea)||1500/-|
|Double Bed Room (Attached washrooms) including all meals.||1750/-|
Food served here is authentic Kumaoni cuisine. Non- Veg can be served on request.
* The cost includes accommodation and food. Food is inclusive of breakfast, lunch, snacks & beverages and dinner.
Spread over an area of 6 acres the homestay is a quaint getaway from the hectic city and is equipped with all the basic amenities such required.
The property is well fenced. Plenty of games are available for guests to engage during leisure time. The indoor types can try their hand in Chess, Carom, Ludo etc. and outdoor games like Badminton and Cricket. access plethora of books from our collection ranging from books on nature and environment to novel and other literary works on travel spirituality along with books of Jim Corbett . Adventure activities and safari can be organized on request. Eco Harrymans Home-stay is spread across a sprawling seven acre estate. It is a place where you can come to relax and unwind from the chaotic hustle and bustle of city life and can come close to nature.
P.S : On the call doctor available for any emergency.
Please note: This calm and quite place is especially ideal for philosophers thinkers, authors, research scholars, student groups and nature lovers.
- Remember that you are staying with a family so please behave as a courteous guest.
- Always travel with a guide.
- Vegetation is fragile: follow designated trails.
- Avoid littering. deposit garbage at designated places only. Keep all pollutants away from streams and lakes.
- Respect local culture by asking before taking photographs and be aware of the customs manners and culture of the local people.
- Don’t disturb wildlife or its habitat. Don’t buy endangered species or antiques.
- Don’t smoke, drink alcohol or talk loudly near sacred places.
Please note We do not offer room service of food to the cottages. Food is served in the dining area at specific timings. Breakfast timings are between 7 am-10 am (summer) and 8 am-10:30 am (winter). Dinner timings are between 7 pm-10 pm (summer), 7 pm-10 pm (winter). Also, there are no televisions in the Rooms. The reason for this is that we wish that our guests will appreciate enjoying the silence and the environment they are in.